How to log off Google play? You’ve come to the right place if you want an in-depth guide for this. So let’s read this article from top to bottom to get valuable information!
Nowadays, Android devices are prevalent and are increasing day by day. So, it is no longer a strange thing to go into the Google Play store to discover new and exciting applications on these devices.
If you want to download something, it is necessary to sign in to your account. Yet, when you no longer use it, you can wonder: ‘how to log off Google play?’
So let’s read on to find out!
How to Log Off Google Play?
Three ways allow you to sign out of your account on Android devices, like phones or tablets. Whichever way you choose, you will get the job done quickly.
Method 1: Utilizing Your Web Browser To Sign Off
It is the most common and also the most effective. It allows you to log out of your account from any device remotely. Here’s how to do it:
- Step 1: Open your favorite browser and login into the account. Then visit this link: https://myaccount.google.com/device-activity.
- Step 2: After you visit the above link, you will go to a page where a page shows you all the devices your account is still not signed out of.
- Step 3: Finally, you need to find the device from which you need to sign out of your account. Once you’ve selected your desired device, you need to press the “three vertical dots” icon and select “Sign Out” before clicking “Confirm.”
Besides signing out of the Google Play Store, this method also allows you to sign out of the overall account for all Google apps, such as Driver and Gmail.
Method 2: Utilizing A Android Settings To Sign Off
This method allows you to simply sign out of the Play Store on the Android device by removing the existing account. Here’s how to do it:
- Step 1: Open your Device, select the “Settings” item and go to the “Accounts & Sync” option. Next, you need to press the account you want to get rid of.
- Step 2: When you press the account that you want to remove, you will see its details of Synchronization. Next, you need to select “Remove account,” You will be signed out of Google Play.
That is all! After your account is removed successfully, it’s impossible to log in to this account. Besides, if you want to log into CH Play to download something, it is okay to re-add the same account and log in.
Method 3: Utilizing Android App To Log Off
Some apps are designed to make it easy to log off your account from the Play Store on your Android devices. One of them is the Log Out app! Follow these steps to get the job done!
- Step 1: Download this app by searching for it on the Internet.
- Step 2: After successfully downloading this app to your device, open it and press Log Out all accounts. By doing so, you will Sign out all accounts on this Android device.
How Do I Change My Google Store ACC?
- If you have not already, you need to set up an account.
- Open the Settings app of your device.
- Press Accounts, choose Add account, and then Google.
- Follow the instructions to add your account.
- If needed, repeat steps to add many more accounts.
Can you download apps without Google Store?
From your tablet and smartphone running Android 4.0 or higher, visit Settings, scroll down to Security, and choose the “Unknown sources” option.
Choosing this option will allow you to download apps outside the CH Play.
What is Google Store?
It is an online store of Android devices. It allows you to download various applications onto your device, including playing games, listening to music, watching movies, reading books, etc.
The Bottom Line
You’ve got it! By applying any of the suggested methods, you can easily sign off Google Play. We have tested all three of the above methods with success.