How to change your phone on google play? If you’re looking for an answer to this question, our article will be helpful to you. So let’s read to see more right now!
Getting a new tablet or phone is an exciting thing. However, transferring your data, accounts, and apps to a new device is time-consuming for many people.
The good news is that adding a new device to your Google Play account is a straightforward process. Today, we will discuss how to change your phone on Google play. So let’s read to find out!
How to Change Your Phone On This App?
Several ways allow you to get the job done quickly and easily. We will cover them all in this section.
Add An Account in the “Settings” Option
This solution allows you to add your new device to your account. You can also add all your linked contacts, Gmail and Google Photos. Here’s how to do it.
Remember that the next steps can vary slightly depending on your device and the Android version you use.
- Step 1: Open your Settings app on the Chromebook, iOS, or Android device.
- Step 2: It is time to choose the Accounts option (on some devices, it could be Users and Accounts). Then, select “Add account” before tapping “Google.”
- Step 3: Next, you need to enter your Google credentials (those you use for Gmail). Then you will need to follow the instructions displayed on the screen.
- Step 4: And you’ve got it! You have attached a new account to your phone. In other words, you’ve successfully added a new device to Google Stee.
Then, whenever you open your Google Store, it will connect to the account already associated with your device. Also, it is easy to switch between accounts on one device.
You can attach your Google account to your current Chromebook, tablet, or smartphone. Now, if you go to the store to get an app, any app you choose to install will give you an option to choose your desired target device.
So if you buy an extra phone and add your account and link to the Play Store app on that phone, it will be a new device in your Play Store account.
Add A Google Acc to Your Store
It is okay to add your account directly to the Play Store. It is helpful if you own multiple accounts and want to switch from one to the other easily.
- Step 1: Open Your Play Store before pressing the profile option located in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Step 2: Select a “down arrow” icon to the right of your existing account.
- Step 3: Press the “Add Another Account” option.
- Step 4: Enter the credentials affiliated with which are associated with the account you would like to utilize.
You can easily switch between your accounts by tapping on the profile icon and selecting the account you want to utilize.
How Can I Add One or Multiple Accounts to The Device
- If you have not already, you will have to set up a Google account.
- Open your Settings app on the device.
- Press the “Accounts” option, choose “Add account,” and then press Google.
- Obey the guide to add your account.
- Repeat steps to add your multiple accounts if needed.
Can I utilize the Play Store on an iPhone?
The answer is No. Android apps do not run on iOS, so there’s no way to run them on an iPhone or iPad. Instead, you need to go to Apple’s App Store and get the app you want.
Why Is the App Store Better?
Any app is checked manually by experts. The Apple App Store takes longer to check applications before uploading them on the platform. The Apple App Store delivers its users with higher-quality apps.
You’ve reached the bottom of our article. Hopefully, you can change your phone on Play Store quickly and easily through this helpful article.
Thank you for reading! Please share this article if it was helpful to you!