How to cancel a google play subscription? If you’re wondering about this question, you’ve come to the right place! So let’s read to find out right now!
App subscriptions are not uncommon these days, and there are thousands of apps available on Google Play for free trials.
However, one day, if you are not impressed by what is available on it or are no longer using your subscription, it is time to cancel it.
It is okay to do that through the app. However, accessing Google Store will be more straightforward. Here is how to cancel google play!
How to Cancel a Play Store Store Subscription?
Remember that cancellation is not the only option you have. For example, if you only want to pause for a certain period, such as a month, you can continue your subs after that month.
However, not all apps offer this feature, but it’s still worth checking out. Here’s how to do it:
- Step 1: Open the Play Store app on your devices, such as a phone or tablet.
- Step 2: Press your “Account” option located in the top right corner of your screen.
- Step 3: Press the “Payments and Subscriptions” option. Then choose the “Subscriptions” symbol.
- Step 4: Press the subscription you need to pause. Choose the “Manage” option. If your app delivers this option, the “Pause payments” section will be available, and you will need to choose it.
If you can pick the period, you want to pause. Choose the “Confirm” option, and you are done. However, you need to remember that your subs will only be able to pause at the end of your current billing period.
How to Pause a Google Store Subscription?
If you are not satisfied and not interested in what you are getting from your subs, it is time to cancel it. You will need to take the following steps to do that:
- Step 1: Launch your Play Store app and ensure you’re in your correct account.
- Step 2: Select the “Account icon” located in the top right corner of your screen. After that, select the “Payments and Subscriptions” option and then press the “Subscriptions” item.
- Step 3: Search for the sub you need to remove and choose it. Then, select “Cancel subscription.” A guide appears on the screen; you will need to stick to it.
The system may ask you why you canceled the sub. You will need to select one of the available options and press “Continue.” And that’s it, and the unsubscribe process was successful.
You do not need to worry about you going to waste part of your subs. Instead, you can still use the app for the paid period or the rest of the free trial.
The same goes for annual subscriptions. For example, if you sign up for an app in May 2022 and cancel soon after, it’s okay to use it until May 2023. After that, the app won’t automatically renew.
How to Restart a Google Store Subscription?
You have to rethink pausing and canceling your subs. Then you want to restore. The good news is that you can restore a sub you canceled or paused.
- Step 1: Open your Play Store app on your phone and choose the “Account” icon.
- Step 2: Press the “Payments and Subscriptions” option before tapping the “Subscriptions” item.
- Step 3: If you’ve recently paused or canceled a subscription, it should appear on that list. Find and tap it.
- Step 4: Choose the “Manage” option and then tap Resume. Your subscription should be activated right away.
How Do I Unsubscribe From an App on an iPhone?
Open the Settings app and press your Apple ID. After that, choose the “Subscriptions” option to open the Subscriptions settings.
Press the subscription you want to cancel, then choose Cancel Subscription. Open your App Store app, press your profile image, and choose Subscriptions.
Why is Google Play charging my credit card?
Maybe someone accidentally utilized your payment method to make the purchase, or a child may have played any game.
The Bottom Line
You have reached the bottom of our article. Hopefully, through the information we provide in the above article, you will quickly cancel, pause, or restart a subscription on Google Store.
Thank you for stopping by! Please share this article if it was helpful to you.