How to add a device in Google Play? In this particular article, I will provide you with the two basic ways to follow and do it quickly. Let’s check it out!
A Google Play account is not simply to pay for our favorite games and apps but also a repository of information about the interesting apps.
So it’s essential to add a new device to your account to manage all the apps on every topic. You may wonder: ‘how to add a device in Google Play?’
To answer this question, you should take a close look at my post today.
Let’s follow along to find the answer for you!
Why Should You Add A Device?
Every time there is a new Android device, the first thing to do is always log into the account, which is also the Google Play one, and if not, the system will force us to create a new one.
This type of account contains a lot of information, and you can manage and use the many app stores simply and easily. In it, we can mention two primary functions: synchronizing application data and paying necessary payments.
All information in the application will be in your account about data synchronization. Some games support saving progress so that you don’t lose progress when switching to another one. For gamers, this is a great function.
As for the average user, not missing an application from the old version will be extremely useful.
With the above vital features, adding a new device to your account will help us control and store information about critical applications and make payments more manageable.
How To Add A Device In Google Play?
The platform has simplified most of the steps to make it possible for even low-tech ones to add a device to this app store.
You can easily follow the steps below, but I still think that you should pay close attention to each step of the instructions to avoid unfortunate mistakes.
- Step 1: Find the device’s settings. Of course, most of us will not have difficulty in this step when all operations are simple, turn on the machine and then go to the settings section.
- Step 2: At the settings, you will scroll down. There will be an item called Accounts, and you will click to access this item. Then it would help if you found the “Add account” section and “Google.”
- Step 3: A dialog box asking you to enter your email will appear, and you need to enter your email here to continue to the next step.
- Step 4: Once you’ve entered your email, you’ll also need to enter a password. If you forgot your password, you could get it back at this step.
In case you have two-step authentication installed, you need to wait a few minutes for the system to return the login OTP.
- Step 5: After you have logged in, the system will give you the option to add a phone number or not. You can choose yes or no. Then it will ask you to agree to their terms.
- Step 6: A standby screen will appear, and after this screen disappears, you have successfully added the device.
- Step 1: Access the CH Play section on the main screen of the phone.
- Step 2: Click on your avatar at the top right next to the search box, and then click the drop-down arrow next to your avatar.
- Step 3: Select Add account and click “Google.” The following steps are the same when you do it in the settings.
Steps To Integrate the Payment
- Access the CH Play section on the main screen of the phone
- Click on your avatar next to the search box, and then click the drop-down arrow next to your avatar
- Scroll down and select payments & subscriptions, then payment methods
- The payment methods will appear, and you need to choose the way you want and enter the information only.
How many devices can use the same Google Account?
10 devices are the maximum we can add to an account
Can you use Google Play on multiple devices?
The answer is yes. As long as you don’t exceed the ten device limit I mentioned above, you can freely use Google Play on many different devices.
We have learned together how to add a device in Google Play. I hope this information will be helpful to you. Thank you for following this post!