How do I connect my device to Google Play? In the basic article below, we will help you easily do it with the most specific instructions. Check it out now!
This is probably a question that many people are interested in. So, how is the connection done?
It is also a method to help you download every app in the store. Not too difficult to do, but it requires procedures and a process to verify and convert the data.
Especially users of the Android operating system often have the habit of installing more device information into Google Play.
Let’s read the article carefully to understand more about this issue!
Why Add A Device To Google Play?
The first thing required before you can use services in Google Play is to sign in to your account.
If you switch to a new electronic product when you log in, the Google Play system will automatically add that device. With just an old account, you can log in and use most applications and services in Google Play with another smart version.
So the question is, why add a new one to Google Play? It is based on the association relationship between the account and the device equally.
In other words, when you sign up for an account on anyone, GG Play will immediately recognize it and add it to the list of permissions to use.
Besides, devices are not limited to account creation in many different devices such as smartphones, tablets, and PCs.
You can easily choose the account types or connected devices in your account.
How Do I Connect My Device To Google Play?
These are the two main ways to add devices to Google Play.
1/ Take Your Account in “Settings”.
As for how to do it through settings, it depends on Android’s version configuration settings and manufacturers.
With the first working option, it doesn’t just add the account to the system. But also add all the links, including Google Photo and Gmail.
- Go to the “Settings” button on the Android screen.
- You swipe down the screen to open the notification panel, then tap on the “spinning gear” icon on the screen’s right side.
- Next, select the account or backup button on the directory.
- Click the add button (for older versions, you may need to click on the “manage account” category before performing this step)
- Click the “Google” button.
- Log in with your information, and follow the steps they instruct by clicking “next.”
You have now completed the process of adding the one. When you open the application, it means opening the linked accounts in the device in the settings.
Besides, if it has multiple accounts co-existing, it’s easy to switch back and forth.
2/ Add Your Account to the Store
- Step 1: Go to the app store
- Step 2: Click on the profile icon in the top right corner.
- Step 3: Next, click on the arrow next to the account you are logged in to.
- Step 4: Click on add one in the default app.
- Step 5: Follow the required steps to complete the process.
How To Add A Payment Method To Store?
The purpose of this method is to buy and pay directly on the app for items such as books, stories, movies, and TV shows in the selected account and device.
Check out the practical steps to know about the implementation process.
Method 1: Access by website
- Step 1: Use your phone, PC, or another device to access the official website.
- Step 2: Hold down the add debit card button under the payment methods section.
- Step 3: Next, enter the number of days, card number, expiration, and your CVC. Then add your name and address for payment.
- Step 4: Click Save, and you’re done.
Method 2: Log in to the application itself.
- Step 1: Open the app and tap on the profile item. Next, select the payment and registration item.
- Step 2: Click on add payment method.
- Step 3: Same as above, click add payment & debit card. Record the requirements as they mentioned.
- Step 4: If you want to cancel or change, click on the “subscription” item in step 2.
Why Does Google Play Say I Don’t Have Any Devices?
There are a few reasons to explain this as follows: If in case you have signed out of the device, the system may have recognized you in a state that does not have any associated devices.
The problem can stem from using applications that do not come from Google, or maybe some tab edge locks in the android system do not use Google translation.
Some experts also explain the possible cause of account incompatibility with the application. In other words, it’s not in the app’s launcher.
Google Play is a vast treasure for finding the right applications for your personal needs. Hopefully, you will have understanding and solutions when encountering similar problems as the above article.
If you have any questions, please leave a comment. We will answer you as soon as possible. Thank you very much!